The scholarship programs and related documentsThe Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)of Japan offers scholarships to international students who wish to study in Japan.The Embassy of Japan is now recruiting applicants for the following scholarship programs that will start in 2019. The deadline for application is June 8, 2018.
For all applicants:PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the instructions of the guideline on the following links and submit the requirements to REB before the deadline above.
- For Research Studnts 2019
- For Undergraduate Students 2019
- For College of Technology Students 2019
- For Specialized Training College Students 2019
- Archive for past exams for better preparations
- Make sure that you are in the qualified age and have the required academic background. The signature on the application form must be handwritten and all required documents on the APPLICATION FORM must be submitted to REB.
- For Undergraduate Students, College of Technology Students as well as Specialized Training College Students:READ VERY CAREFULY "Notes" and all the instructions in "2.Fields of Study" of the guideline in order to select subjects you wish to study from the categories.
Procedure of MEXT scholarship (Rwanda)
The annoucement of the scholarships each year is made through the the website of Rwanda Education Board (REB)
All applications are collected at REB (Deadline: June 8th)
[Do not bring application forms to the Embassy]
Written Examination and Interview (up to early July)
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) will select the candidates according to the document applications and first screening results
|December - January||RESULTS|
Other useful links
Master's Degree and Intership Program of African Business Education Initiative for Youth
( Note: The Embassy is not responsible for programmes offered by these linked sites.)